Clamp Union (Also known as Tri-Clamp) – Uses two ferrules clamped together with a joint ring to form a superior hygienic union. The two ferrules have a tapered flange which when compressed by the clamp, it forms a tight hygienic seal.
Widely used on continental Europe for many years they are now very popular in the UK.
The clamp can be removed by hand using the wing nut, no spanners required, this is particularly useful where the product line needs to be checked frequently.
- Stocked from 1/2″ OD – 10″ OD
- Ferrules stocked in 21.5mm & 28mm length.
- Ferrules manufactured to BS4825 PT3 – Internal finish 0.8Ra – 1.6Ra
- Schedule & Pharmaceutical standard can be supplied.
- Single & Double hinged clamps available.
- “BSF” Type clamp as standard with union – which is single hinged.
- Standard joint rings is blue EPDM, Other materials available including PTFE solid, PTFE envelope, Viton and Silicone.
- Blanking caps in 316 are also stocked
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here