Berkeley Stainless Fittings Limited
Berkeley Stainless is the one of the UK’s largest Independent Stockist of Hygienic Stainless Steel tubular products, fittings, valves & strainers.
Head office and fabrication is based in Bristol in the South West of England, with branches in the West Midlands, the North West and the East. All are within easy reach of the motorway networks, offering a next day delivery service throughout mainland UK for our entire range of stainless steel products. We also pride ourselves on our fast efficient service to Ireland and the rest of Europe.
Products & Services include:
- Hygienic Fittings, tube, valves and pipe fittings for the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
- Stainless steel BSP and butt weld schedule 10 and 40 pipe, valves and fittings for the Mechanical, General Engineering and Chemical industry
- Stainless Box section, Flat, Round and Angle section products, for Fabricators.
- Stainless steel Metric tube and fittings for the Water industry and Mechanical Services.
- Wide range of hygienic strainers.
- A huge range of ancillary products
- In house Welding & Polishing to Pharmaceutical standards if required.
- Pre-fabrication service
- Manifold and Tee Pulling Facility
Single Source Supply – Extensive stocks of quality products, complimented by the knowledge that our experienced sales team will always be prepared to source that awkward item, leaving you to use your time efficiently.
Service – Investment in modern technology, processing equipment and regional branches allow us to provide you an unbeatable, reliable service. Whether it is standard product, a special part or working with you on a prefabricated system or valve replacement project, our experienced sales team will listen to your requirements and work with you to achieve the best possible result.