The RJT (Ring Joint Type) union is by far the most popular in the UK. Used for many applications in the dairy, brewery, food processing and general engineering industries.
The union consists of a hexagon nut in 304 stainless steel, a male part and a pressed liner both in grade 316. The joint ring is an “O” type joint ring and is normally in Nitrile.
- Sizes 1″ OD to 4″ OD available ex stock.
- Manufactured to BS4825 PT5 Standard. (Formally BS1864)
- Standard joint ring is Nitrile – Viton, EPDM & PTFE Solid also available.
- Blue EPDM Metal Detectable seals now available from stock!
- Pressed blank liners, Machined liners, Reducing Liners, Blank nut & chains, Hose liners, RJT/BSP adaptor, RJT Male/Female 90d Elbow also stocked.
- RJT Spanners Ex-stock.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here