The IDF Union (International Dairy Federation) is considered to be a superior fitting to RJT as it has a smoother, cleaner bore reducing the possibility of bug traps etc. Ideal for use with C.I.P (Clean In Place) systems.
Similar to an RJT union, with a nut in 304 stainless steel, a weld liner and male part in 316, and a “T” style joint ring in nitrile.
- Sizes 1″ OD – 4″ OD available ex-stock.
- Manufactured to BS4825 Part 4 Standard.
- The “T” style joint ring is supplied in nitrile – EPDM also available.
- Blank liners in 316 can be supplied.
- IDF spanners can be supplied on request.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here