Hygienic Tube – EN10357
Hygienic tube manufactured to EN 10217-7 / EN 10357 (formally DIN11850) is available from our extensive stocks in grade 304 & 316, in dull polished or descaled finish. Tube is weld bead removed for a crack and crevice free internal bore.
Polished tube from 1/2″ to 4″ are supplied in individual plastic sleeves for on site cleanliness.
- Sizes 1/2″ OD – 8″ OD ex-stock
- Dull Polished or Descaled finish
- Available in 304 and 316 grades
- Weld bead rolled for crevice free ID
- <0.80 Ra on the internal surface and <1.6 Ra on the internal weld bead, according to EN10357
- Supplied polished, descaled
- Certification available on request
- Larger sizes & thicker wall tube can be supplied on request up to 24″ diameter
- Plastic inserts, stainless steel flat disc & domed end caps available ex-stock
Please note: Not all sizes, grades, and finishes necessarily available from stock.
Supplied in 6 metre lengths. E.g: Qty 3 = 18mtrs / 3 full lengths.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here