90 degree Product Strainer
90 degree Product Strainer.
The 90° product strainer is designed specifically for finer filtration of product, and to remove potentially unwanted items in the product. The body is much larger than the pump protection strainer to keep back pressure and pressure drop to a minimum.
- Designed & Manufactured by Berkeley Stainless Fittings Ltd, to the highest quality.
- Manufactured entirely from 316L Stainless Steel.
- 1″ OD – 6″ OD line size available.
- Standard finish: 240 grit O.D, Mill finish I.D – Other finishes available on request.
- For 1″, 1.5″ & 2.5″ line sizes, a concentric reducing cone will be used on a standard body.
- Alternative ends can be welded to customers requirements – RJT, IDF, CLAMP, DIN & SMS.
- Shut off valves can be welded to the unit.
- 90° product strainer assembly consists of: 1 x Element, 1 x Body, 1 x Single Hinged Clamp & 1 x Lipped EPDM joint ring.
- Elements – Perforated type & wedge wire type available to choose from – See element pages
- We recommend ordering a replacement element to ease cleaning and to minimize line down time.
- Jacketed & Duplex strainers can also be supplied to the customers specifications.
- Should you require anymore information regarding our strainers – Please contact your local branch and a member of sales will be happy to assist you.
Please note: Not all sizes and configurations necessarily available from stock.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here