Jacketed 90° bends.
- Jacketed products are generally used when the product flowing through, needs to remain warm. I.e. Chocolate. Using jacketed items ensures the product does not solidify, and continues to flow.
- The below table shows the common jacketing sizes along with lengths and radii.
- Commonly internal bends are grade 316 descaled & external bends are grade 304 dull polished.
- Closure rings are to stocked to suit the sizes above.
- We can manufacturer and supply complete bends with end connections, and 2 x water connections. (Inlet & Outlet)
- We are able to supply jacketed tees, valves, strainers and tube for the complete package.
- Photo shown is a 3″ over 2.5″ with 1/2″ BSP female water connections.
Please note: Not all sizes, grades, and finishes necessarily available from stock.
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please contact us here