Coronavirus (COVID-19) – UPDATE
In light of the current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to keep you updated with our current service status.
We want to reassure all customers and suppliers, as things stand, we will continue to trade as normal. This includes quotations, order processing, customer services and deliveries.
We take the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers extremely seriously, and we are taking proactive measures, which we are updating on a regular basis in conjunction with government guidance and advice.
- Limiting access to all BSF sites.
- Customers not to enter the building when collecting – Please avoid collection if possible.
- All non-essential meetings to be cancelled until further notice.
- All employees to work from home where possible.
- For those unable to work from home, providing resources necessary to promote a safe and healthy working environment.
Of course, information and advice is changing on a daily basis. We rely on many factors to remain operational – As long as these continue, we will operate at full capacity for as long as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to get in contact by calling us on 0117 9665544.
See here for all NHS advice – NHS – Coronavirus (COVID-19)