Workshop Assistant – Immediate start
Berkeley Stainless Fittings Limited – Bedminster. Bristol
Berkeley Stainless Fittings Lid, is one of the UK’s largest independent stockists & fabricator of hygienic Stainless Steel. We offer a wide range of products and services to tile food, dairy & beverage industry.
We are looking for an outgoing confident individual, who is keen to learn, and to better their skills and further their career.
Your role will include all duties associated With the processing of Stainless Steel including but not limited to:
- Material handling & selection
- Cleaning and polishing
- Manual and Orbital welding
- Testing and packing
- Documentation control
We are looking for:
- A person Who is bright, enthusiastic, With excellent communication skills.
- A person Who can be self-motivated, as well as work in a team.
- Experience With stainless steel or metal stock holding would be a huge advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbally and written)
- Basic l.T Skills are required.
- A desire to work and learn on the job
The role will be based in our Workshop, Which is located on Novers Hill Trading Estate, based in Bristol. A competitive hourly rate of £8.50 to £10.00 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour