Perforated Elements – for Pump Protection, Product & Straight Through Strainers.
Perforated elements are stocked for both pump protection & product strainers in a variety of hole sizes. Elements are made from 316 stainless steel sheets, perforated out of house, then rolled & welded in house.
Elements can be over/inner wrapped with mesh, for finer filtration.
- Designed & Manufactured by Berkeley Stainless Fittings Ltd.
- Made from 316 stainless steel.
- Various hole sizes available ex-stock (See below table)
- Element assembly consists of: 1 x element & 1 x clamp blank.
- Perforations are staggered pitch – @ 60 degree’s.
- All elements come complete with a 5/6mm plain boarder.
- Inner/Outer mesh wrap can be supplied.
- Rigid elements suitable for reverse flushing (unless over/inner wrapped – Please contact us for a solution)
- Suitable for C.I.P & S.I.P.
- Other holes sizes available on request.